Thank You For Purchasing Your Reservation
Thank You For Purchasing Your Reservation! We look forward to seeing you in the Funhouse!
- Reservations are limited to no more than 6 people from 1 household
- Reservations are limited to one hour
- Confirm your date and time when purchasing. Your ticket(s) are only valid for the date/time listed
- Photo identification will be confirmed at check in
- One camera or phone tripod allowed per reservation. All other professional video, photography and sound equipment is not allowed
- No outfit changes allowed
- Masks must be work when entering the building and in waiting areas Masks can be removed once guests enter the backdrop area
- Temperature checks will be performed
- We are observing strict social distancing rules. Please keep 6 feet away from other groups
- There are no refunds or reschedules
- Everyone in the group must arrive on time. Reservations more than 5 minutes late will be cancelled
- Pets are not permitted during general admission unless it is specified as a dog night
- Reservations that include children under the age of 15 must also include at least one adult over the age of 18
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entry
- We are located in a 11,00 square feet building that is not fully enclosed for COVID-19 safety. For that reason, the temperature in the building might get cold. Please dress appropriately or in layers.
Funhouse Terms and Conditions
By using any services provided by Giggle and Riot, Inc (Giggle and Riot), you agree to voluntarily consent to any and all Terms of Service found herein.
Giggle and Riot has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.
Reservations for Giggle and Riot Funhouse set for a specific start time on a specific day. You will lose your time slot if you are more than five minutes late. Each reservation is for up to six people from a single household. All reservations are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be resold. Photo identification will be confirmed at check in.
Refunds will not be issued for cancelations or missed reservations. Refunds will be issued if, due to unforeseen circumstances or an act of God, Giggle and Riot is unable to open during the time slot you booked.
One Tripod for camera, lighting and power is allowed per Reservation. All other professional video and sound equipment, large modifiers, reflectors, OCF, cables, light stands [including assistants holding lights] and large props and outfit changes are prohibited during General Admission, and are limited to private and semi-private rentals and time slots only.
Refusal of Services
Giggle and Riot reserves the right to bar any registered client from use of any or all of Giggle & Riot Funhouse’s services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
Nudity or partial nudity is not allowed at any time. Violations will result in immediate removal and refusal of future entry.
Purchases and Reselling
Reservations for the Funhouse are sold exclusively through Giggle and Riot. Any attempts to sell or purchase tickets through any other means will result in the reservation being forfeit without compensation.
Reservations that include children under the age of 15 must also include at least one adult over the age of 18.