Buy Giggle and Riot Funhouse Tickets
How It Works
1 reservation = entry for a group of no more than 6 people from the same household
During general admission you can use your one-hour reservation to snap your own photos with a camera, phone, or other devices
Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Walk-ins are not accepted.
No more than one tripod is permitted for each reservation. You must move from set to set only in the order and direction instructed, taking photos at each, without spending more than approximately 5 minutes at each set
*Please contact us for private photo shoots, bigger groups, and events.
- Select your date and time using the calendar
- Reservations are limited to no more than 6 people from 1 household
- Reservations are limited to one hour
- Confirm your date and time when purchasing. Your ticket(s) are only valid for the date/time listed
- Photo identification will be confirmed at check-in
- Photo sessions with a photographer must notify us ahead of time and follow specific guidelines.
- Sessions with a photographer have the option of purchasing two consecutive reservations or renting the Funhouse for an hour
- One camera or phone tripod allowed per reservation. All other professional video, photography and sound equipment is not allowed
- No outfit changes allowed
- Masks must be work when entering the building and in waiting areas Masks can be removed once guests enter the backdrop area
- Temperature checks will be performed
- We are observing strict social distancing rules. Please keep 6 feet away from other groups
- There are no refunds or reschedules
- Everyone in the group must arrive on time. Reservations more than 5 minutes late will be cancelled
- Pets are not permitted during general admission unless it is specified as a dog night
- Reservations that include children under the age of 15 must also include at least one adult over the age of 18
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entry
- We are located in an 11,000 square feet building that is not fully enclosed for COVID-19 safety. For that reason, the temperature in the building might get cold. Please dress appropriately or in layers.
Funhouse Terms and Conditions
By using any services provided by Giggle and Riot, Inc (Giggle and Riot), you agree to voluntarily consent to any and all Terms of Service found herein.
Giggle and Riot has the right to modify this Terms of Service agreement at our discretion, and the terms will become effective immediately upon publication to this website.
Reservations for Giggle and Riot Funhouse set for a specific start time on a specific day. You will lose your time slot if you are more than five minutes late. Each reservation is for up to six people from a single household. All reservations are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be resold. Photo identification will be confirmed at check in.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Giggle and Riot, Inc has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Giggle and Riot, Inc can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Giggle and Riot, Inc staff, and other Giggle and Riot, Inc clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Giggle and Riot, Inc and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my reservation.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America or internationally in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19
Refunds will not be issued for cancelations or missed reservations. Refunds will be issued if, due to unforeseen circumstances or an act of God, Giggle and Riot is unable to open during the time slot you booked.
One Tripod for camera, lighting and power is allowed per Reservation. All other professional video, camera and sound equipment, large modifiers, reflectors, OCF, cables, light stands [including assistants holding lights] and large props and outfit changes are prohibited during General Admission, and are limited to private and semi-private rentals and time slots only.
Refusal of Services
Giggle and Riot reserves the right to bar any registered client from use of any or all of Giggle & Riot Funhouse’s services at any time, under any circumstances, and for any reason.
Nudity or partial nudity is not allowed at any time. Violations will result in immediate removal and refusal of future entry.
Purchases and Reselling
Reservations for the Funhouse are sold exclusively through Giggle and Riot. Any attempts to sell or purchase tickets through any other means will result in the reservation being forfeit without compensation.
Reservations that include children under the age of 15 must also include at least one adult over the age of 18.
Professional photographers or groups with photographers or someone outside of the primary household must purchase two reservations so that it allows for more time and cleaning.
I hereby release and agree to hold Giggle and Riot, Inc harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Giggle and Riot, Inc, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Giggle and Riot, Inc. I understand that this release discharges Giggle and Riot, Inc from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Giggle and Riot, Inc with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Giggle and Riot, Inc. This liability waiver and release extends to the Giggle and Riot, Inc together with all owners, partners, and employees.